an organized office

And now, back to organizing! The office is feeling more put together after this weekend. What a relief to know where everything is. And to feel like it really makes sense where it is placed.


On the left and from the top down we've got all my samples together, fabric, wood, and paint; a basket for reciepts and a box for crafty stuff; more boxes for ribbons, letters, photos, and a few folders. The other side has the all-important music; latest catalogs; and magazines I can't yet part with, in order by title and date. I would still love to get some magazine files for these, but at least now everything is where I can easily find it. What's in your office? And can you find it quickly?

6 comments

René said...

I so need to do this. Looks great Casey!

Comeca Jones said...

Great I just did an office redo of sorts at our house.

Splendid Willow said...

Casey, come over and redo my home office! It used to be pretty... I am not so sure what happened....

Today I am announcing that I am adding fashion to my store. We shall see how that goes... But I am having so much fun with it! I guess that is were I am organized!

Hugs,

Mon

Anonymous said...

i would love to know where to find a cabinet like the one in your November 2, 2011 article "Organized Office". Looks great!

Blake Mitchell said...

Looking good! More importantly, things are looking organized. It's important to have an office that's devoid of clutter, as that's the anchor that will keep things stable when work is all hectic.

Virtual Office Solutions said...

Thank you for giving the easy and quick means of organising some bulky office stuff! These will surely add a more calm feeling in the office!