take me away: paris photography

In keeping with my desire to be somewhere other than Massachusetts right now (vacation countdown: 14 days!), I am totally enchanted by these beautiful Paris photographs from Little Brown Pen's Etsy shop. These very talented artists, couple Nichole and Evan Robertson, capture the mood of the city with simple images, creatively composed. They say "What I love most about Paris is not the iconic structures (think Eiffel Tower), it's the details that collectively provide a glimpse of the everyday." Absolument!





In addition to the individual photos, Little Brown Pen also sells sets of their original photos, such as Paris in Gray, below...


...Paris in Yellow...


...and my favorite Paris in Red...

Aren't these images evocative? I think I'll go grab a latte and think about life for a while. And of course visit Etsy and check out more Paris views.

1 comment

Patty said...

Oh wow I love those Paris color collages they're so amazing, great collection!